FULL SET PREORDERS OPEN! [iminime] Lethal Weapon 2 - Riggs & Murtaugh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's really cool. I love the Lethal Weapon films. How about some Beverly Hill's Cop love though? Any plans to make this figure?

My first custom figure is in da house :panic:

Martin arrived today, I am stoked!!!! Tailoring, sculpt paint all very, very nice the only complaint (minor) is the big a$$ boots....

I will be picking up Murtaugh and on the look out for Grimes. Great work Iminime bringing one of my all time beloved characters to 1/6 scale.

Congrats on the first custom and welcome to the club :hi5:

I pretty sure that there are still Murtaughs left. Don't get him fom eBay because I'm sure you can get him for retail

Figures arrived at Brazil last week, but I was able to go to the postal office only today!!!! The figures are WAY more cool and beautifil and a truly masterpiece. This is the best Mel Gibosn HS I ever see! And to get everything even better, this time the figures arrived with a stand base!!!! How cool was that????

Figures arrived at Brazil last week, but I was able to go to the postal office only today!!!! The figures are WAY more cool and beautifil and a truly masterpiece. This is the best Mel Gibosn HS I ever see! And to get everything even better, this time the figures arrived with a stand base!!!! How cool was that????

I didn't get a stand :(

Still a great set (of figures). I read Die Hard is coming which has me excited again. Mel and Bruce customs FTW

i have gotten almost all his realeases and never got a stand? thats it, im done, pulling my support, :lol...

oh, and i hate saying this, but for $400 bucks i want to open the box, play and futz, and not have to worry about grey looking hands and replacing the boots!!!! this is getting old hat now.. really, c'mon denny,. lets get the footwear right for now on.:slap. i know with a rainman i open and play. with these i open and know the shoes are chucked, not sure of the body yet. and the hands are grey, upgraded from the shiny ones. arrgg!!! :gah:

on another note, anybody feel the sculpt is a little smallish....

I think that Iminime is finally getting over that hump and we can start seeing releases that are more up to speed straight out of the box. The early releases needed a lot of upgrades. I had to change all of the early KO bodies to TTs, and had to source some of the hands from official fig like Supes hands for Neo and Red Skull gloves for Ra's for example.

Unfortunately some of the older works (like LW guys) have still been trickling thru the pipeline. Once the last of the older POs (I think this is the last, right?) flush out we'll start to see an overall higher quality set straight out of the box. Bateman, Blondie and the WD line is a big leap ahead (outfit & accessories-wise) from their early releases.

Yup, I thought the same thing about the size. It seems like he got a touch of the Mills syndrome; good sculpt, a little bit small

oh, and i hate saying this, but for $400 bucks i want to open the box, play and futz, and not have to worry about grey looking hands and replacing the boots!!!! this is getting old hat now.. really, c'mon denny,. lets get the footwear right for now on.:slap. i know with a rainman i open and play. with these i open and know the shoes are chucked, not sure of the body yet. and the hands are grey, upgraded from the shiny ones. arrgg!!! :gah:

on another note, anybody feel the sculpt is a little smallish....

Well, I have a very good solution for all your problems:

DON´T BUY THE FIGURE!!!

Iminime Lethal Weapon figure set

check out my review for closer details. I love it ! :panic:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6jSRMUrFuY[/ame]

Spotted that a couple of nights ago so picked one up rest of the outfits a piece of piss

Yeah, the jacket was the only thing I really wanted. I got the heads for "free" (VIP membership) and it is easy enough to grab the rest of their outfits, but the jacket really makes Riggs stand out.

Got these yesterday. Thanks Denny and team. Really loving these, and amazing fig's in hand. Looking forward to getting my other Riggs head to bash another.................. other Murtaugh head i was thinking Pred 2.

Back