Fulci collectibles (ZOMBIE, THE BEYOND, etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Batman Professor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Although there are precious few licensed collectibles based on the films of Lucio Fulci, there have been quite a few garage kits and other fan produced items. Feel free to share...

I've got the beautiful William Paquet 1:6 ZOMBIE model, but the most unusual piece I have is this 1:1 scale bust I picked up at the CHILLER THEATRE EXPO a couple of years ago.

zombi2.jpg

Last edited:
ALWAYS have been a big fan of the Fulci Zombie movie and Zombie characters. I usually mention my desire a couple time a year at the SS website that SS produce a 1:1 bust of the same zombie your bust depicts. The image of that zombie certainly made for one of the all-time best movie posters. I hope that SS at least considers making something from Zombie. I would certainly be among the first in line if they ever produce something.

There's also an awesome 1:6 action figure of that zombie floating around. He goes for major $$$ though. I've toyed with the idea of adding him to the collection, but the price is always what gets me.

Although there are precious few licensed collectibles based on the films of Lucio Fulci, there have been quite a few garage kits and other fan produced items. Feel free to share...

I've got the beautiful William Paquet 1:6 ZOMBIE model, but the most unusual piece I have is this 1:1 scale bust I picked up at the CHILLER THEATRE EXPO a couple of years ago.

zombi2.jpg

Still the creepiest zombie to ever grace cinema imho.

I have a student that makes incredible book art, and am thinking of having him build me a screen-accurate "Book of Eibon."

wow thats a bad ass model kit. I actually have the shirt...one of my favorite shirts :D Id love to have a 1/6 version of that dude.

There's a Bub bust?! :confused:

:lecture :clap

But really, the Fulci zombie is partly to blame for my horror addiction. I was a young kid, downtown with my Mom and saw a poster for Zombie is beautiful blazing colors. That wormy rotting head amazed me and I knew then that I had to see this film. Zombies are awesome (says the New Orleanian).

Compared to the 1:1 scale resin bust, this is pretty craptacular, but on the other hand, it IS a licensed Fulci ZOMBIE piece...

mask.jpg

Back