• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS; Yunsil Overcoats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: WeAreToyz Calvin Candie from Django, Rick Grimes Sculpt, Rainman Bill V2 Full

PM check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS: S. Peterson Mad Max 2/Wasteland Warrior, Rick Grimes Sculpt, Rainman Bill V2

Highly interested in your roadwarrior. Aware its a large cost figure. What accessories exactly come with the figure? And if you could please email me back as im not so good with ssf. How much are you looking to get
[email protected]

Re: FS: S. Peterson Mad Max 2/Wasteland Warrior, Rick Grimes Sculpt, Rainman Bill V2

Highly interested in your roadwarrior. Aware its a large cost figure. What accessories exactly come with the figure? And if you could please email me back as im not so good with ssf. How much are you looking to get
[email protected]

Just pm me an offer thanks

Bump

Re: FS: S. Peterson Mad Max 2/Wasteland Warrior, Rick Grimes Sculpt

Pm sent

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Re: FS: Kato/Iminime Rick Grimes, Iminime Braveheart DX

Damn, seems like I missed the LOU duo [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS: Rainman Taxi Driver Soldier FS, Kato/Iminime Rick Grimes, Iminime Braveheart

Another amazing piece Dan, you have to be down to one figure left to sell. Great seller here everyone!

Back