• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Uruk-Hai Berserker EXC PF (new)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaijuboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright gang, due to the sudden and unexpected availability of another item that I was looking for, I'm putting up for grabs my BRAND NEW Unopened (I can open to inspect if the buyer desires so) Uruk-Hai Berserker exclusive PF for $410 shipped(UPS & insured)) in the USA. That's my cost plus shipping to you. I make NO MONEY on this, so please no "negotiating". I'm no longer willing to ship overseas due to the rates/issues.

Last edited:
you can still return it and get your money back ..... but i bet you already knew that, ha? ;)

you can still return it and get your money back ..... but i bet you already knew that, ha? ;)

Thought I'd at least give it a go on the boards, that way I'm not out double shipping and it gives someone a chance to buy it who missed out. :) Heck after shipping & paypal fees I MAY see a $20 profit... :joy

Your not looking to sell this fast are you?

Forum Rules: No negative commenting on commerce boards, you dont like the price, you ignore. :nono :)

i can give retail for it,

Want retail? Get on the wait list and try your odds. ;) Unless you want to give me 320pounds, then we can talk... :D

Thought I'd at least give it a go on the boards, that way I'm not out double shipping and it gives someone a chance to buy it who missed out. :) Heck after shipping & paypal fees I MAY see a $20 profit... :joy

Forum Rules: No negative commenting on commerce boards, you dont like the price, you ignore. :nono :)

Want retail? Get on the wait list and try your odds. ;) Unless you want to give me 320pounds, then we can talk... :D

No, the comment wasn't meant to be negative. I was just saying, because most board members would think your a bit on the high side. You would have better luck on Ebay with the price your asking. No offense.

Back