• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS updated Jim Carrey Riddler,Suicide Squad HT Exclusive Harley,Joker PF, SSC Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS Armored Batman, Rouge One Vader, Sideshow, Hot Toys, and medicom

Why is the Vader sooo expensive?? It was only $250 from sideshow and that's a little high but SS usually is... this is more expensive the the hot toys ANH Vader

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Why is the Vader sooo expensive?? It was only $250 from sideshow and that's a little high but SS usually is... this is more expensive the the hot toys ANH Vader

Some people probably need to make a living doing a side hustle and Vader's badassery in the film evoked feelings of "must-have figure" thus the crazy demand and the consequent price hike that follows.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Some people probably need to make a living doing a side hustle and Vader's badassery in the film evoked feelings of "must-have figure" thus the crazy demand and the consequent price hike that follows.

I get it... but it just bugs me because I look at this hobby to be for fun and having a passion for the art and badassery around it so when I see other collectors Jack up the price like that it is just frustrating because the prices set by distributors are already high as is ... so creating an even higher cost on the secondary market (especially in a board like this ) just seems a bit capitalistic and takes some of the joy out of the experience... this is souly my opinion tho and maybe a lot of people disagree... and that's ok, I just wanted to express my feelings and try to find out the reasoning behind jacking the price up nearly $100 over it's actual retail value, directly from the source

I get it... but it just bugs me because I look at this hobby to be for fun and having a passion for the art and badassery around it so when I see other collectors Jack up the price like that it is just frustrating because the prices set by distributors are already high as is ... so creating an even higher cost on the secondary market (especially in a board like this ) just seems a bit capitalistic and takes some of the joy out of the experience... this is souly my opinion tho and maybe a lot of people disagree... and that's ok, I just wanted to express my feelings and try to find out the reasoning behind jacking the price up nearly $100 over it's actual retail value, directly from the source

I feel the same way but it is what it is.

With shipping a$$holes I paid $273.00. average cost to ship using USPS is over $25. I am making so much money on this deal. A whopping$15. Your all a bunch of cheap entitled punks. Keyboard tough guys.

God forbid I don't want to sell at a loss on a SOLD OUT figure.

Btw punks, I make $5200 a month clear, so I do not need to make a living off of selling like you who probably make minimum wage and live in an apartment or with your mom and dad.

Bump. Don't like my prices then go buy on eBay. My prices are more than reseanble. My feedback speaks for itself. I am not making a living selling figures for a $15 to $25 dollar profit. I am selling to downsize and focus on what a like. I am NOT selling because I need money to buy new figures. It's pretty petty and crappy to give me crap for no freaking reason. Would like to know how many of YOU would sell at a loss or break even on a popular sold out figure? I am not selling Loki from dark world. Did any of you complain when guys were selling avengers Loki for $500? This is a for sale thread, not a damn discussion thread.

I'm truly sorry you got your feelings hurt bud, and you can name call all day and make whatever assumptions your like if it makes you feel better but my intentions were not to cause you to get upset... Was simply voicing an opinion and just asking why the price (in my opinion) was so high... and you answered it but all you had to say was that you paid a lot and just wanted to not loose oit on your sold out figure. That's all. No need to get so upset... but your right it's not a discussion board so next time I'll just keep my opinion to myself. Sounds good?

Bump

Re: FS Armored Batman,Sideshow, Hot Toys, and medicom

To clarify, my feelings were not hurt. I get pissed when people make assumptions and make me out to be some kind of greedy scalper. I am not a child who gets their feelings hurt.

Back