• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Transformers Masterpiece Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petes2177

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my ENTIRE Masterpiece collection up for grabs. Lost interest in TFs and moving on to other things. All figures are in mint condition and come with all accessories. PM me if you have any questions! Thanks! Payment must be through PayPal either as a gift payment or for goods/services in which you must pay the 2.9% fee

Pictures can be provided upon request. Willing to trade towards Hot Toys figures! Let me know what you have!

Takara MP-09 Rodimus Prime VERSION 2:
$165 shipped (comes with everything EXCEPT the trailer)

KO MP Red Alert
$40 shipped

Takara MP-12 Sideswipe:
$75 shipped

Takara MP-17 Prowl:
$70 shipped

Takara MP-18 Streak:
$70 shipped

Custom MP-11 Starscream
Got a custom MP Starscream for sale! It was done by BigMetalUnit here on TFW a couple months ago. Paintwork is phenomenal, in hand you can't even tell that it's a custom. Looks and feels like a Hasbro/Takara product. Figure was disassembled, cleaned, primed, painted via air brush with high quality Tamiya lacquer paints, and coated with a top layer of dull clear coat to preserve the paint.

I paid $200 for it, it can be yours for $160 shipped.

XkzydT1.jpg

Fanstoys Quakewave:
$145 shipped - (comes with with the additional opaque solid hands and the arm piece that allows the hose to be under the arm.)

Takara MP-13 Soundwave + cassettes:
$145 shipped - (Soundwave himself is from the Takara MP-13 release, but Buzzsaw, Frenzy, Rumble, and Ravage are from the Hasbro TRU version. Lazerbeak is included but one of the joints his rockets flip up on broke and was glued in place in robot mode. Basically Lazerbeak can only be displayed in robot mode and cant transform to cassette tape mode. Comes with two energon cubes! All the accessories from the Takara MP-13 release will be included as well)

Last edited:
Back