• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Toysmon Nurse Joker Set - SOLD!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Navio

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

Available for sale have here my Toysmon Nurse Joker set...almost complete (see photos), only missing one DENT campaign sticker and the bonus card (had the same dancing joker picture that appears in the box)...rest of the set is here...

Asking $150.00 Set + Head /$170.00 Set + Head + Body (shipped Worldwide).

Options (detailed in 3rd post) would include the smirking HT Robber Joker head or Hot Toys body that appear pictured or both...

PM if interested...thanks for watching.

dsc04285d.jpg

dsc04287fi.jpg

dsc04288s.jpg

dsc04291g.jpg

dsc04292o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Toysmon Nurse Joker Set

pm sent on set

Re: FS: Toysmon Nurse Joker Set

Hi again, well just one note on item...seems I rushed myself when quoting price...if body is included shipping cost will kill my side of the deal...so, I have to raise price a bit, but as it is my fault for not being precise enough here is my idea:

- If HT body needed (by the way, have to say that articulations are very loose) would need to add $20 USD to the mentioned price (it is the heaviest part of the set)

- If body not needed, price will remain the same. Smirking head would be included in both options (not that heavy).

Also would prefer PayPal as "gift" or you assuming fees.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back