• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Tons of SS / PCS everything must go

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got scammed by user pockydoo. Sent him my emma frost and after he got her for a week, he made a dispute via paypal by saying that there was nothing in the box and now paypal took my money. Incredible! I provided paypal all of my tracking info even with weight on the label.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share the losers name. So we can all avoid him.

Thats correct.

ok i'm interested (and totally thought i was subbed to this thread, guess not) I'm just waiting to see if i can swing with tax money since i've spent a ton catching up on CotD line so far this year X.x

totally not asking you to hold or anything just letting you know :) any chance of a picture?

ok i'm interested (and totally thought i was subbed to this thread, guess not) I'm just waiting to see if i can swing with tax money since i've spent a ton catching up on CotD line so far this year X.x

totally not asking you to hold or anything just letting you know :) any chance of a picture?

I will take some pics and pm them to you right after.

I got scammed by user pockydoo. Sent him my emma frost and after he got her for a week, he made a dispute via paypal by saying that there was nothing in the box and now paypal took my money. Incredible! I provided paypal all of my tracking info even with weight on the label.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. The guy joined the forum in March of this year. He obviously did it to scam you. He's got no posts since he joined and didn't put you on blast in your own thread. If you sent me an empty box I'd come here and rip you. It's obvious that pockydoo is nothing but a worthless scammer. Thanks for outing this turd so other members who are selling here don't get burned.

Bump and listen to any reasonable offer.

Back