• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Terminator 2 T-800 Endoskeleton HOT TOYS & TDK new Suit Batman Hot TOYS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf873

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling here, in perfectly new-like condition, rare T-800 Battle Damage Endo from Hot Toys, comes with all accessories and original box. It's displayed in a smoke and pet free home, only been in display for about a week now. I don't want to sell it but I need the money and therefore have to part with this amazing collector's item.

My price US $250.00 (Shipping not included). Send me your detailed address for estimates. I don't want to trade since I stated that I need the money, and I believe my price is very fair, one of the lowest you'd find, for something such as a T-800 Endo BD from HT.

Looking to sell in North America only, preferably Canada, but I may make an exception if possible. Buyer responsible for any custom and duty charges.

SOLD

I also have on sale TDK Batman, new suit from Hot Toys in mint condition. Comes with everything and its box. My price, US $160, that does not include shipping.

Looking to sell in North America only, preferably Canada, but I may make an exception if possible. Buyer responsible for any custom and duty charges. Again, no trade.

I accept Pay Pal.

Thank you for looking. Drop me a PM (preferred) or reply to this thread. Why pay more for a piece of tape when you still get the same product for less even though opened.

Last edited:
Back