• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Takara Batman Begins 12" Fig + Terminator T3 Rise of the Machine T850 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman717

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FS -Terminator T850 12" Figure REDUCED PX

1/All new MIB Takara Batman Begins 12 " Figure - SOLD
2/Terminator T3 T850 12" Figure with Box, figure & accessories 99% new, never been displayed or played with. However, the extra damaged head's eye does not lit even I use new batteries (might be stored for too long time ??) and the full sunglass has a broken end on one side.........US$90.00 + shipping extra from Hong Kong. Offer welcome.

HKwedding002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS Takara Batman Begins 12" Figure all new MIB

If you still happen to have this by this Friday, PM me. But I'll doubt it will last that long :(

Re: FS Takara Batman Begins 12" Fig + Terminator T3 Rise of the Machine T850 12" Figu

Threads merged and both items added to title.

Please do not start a new thread for one item when you have an existing sales thread.

Many thanks
x :peace

Re: FS Takara Batman Begins 12" Fig + Terminator T3 Rise of the Machine T850 12" Figu

Threads merged and both items added to title.

Please do not start a new thread for one item when you have an existing sales thread.

Many thanks
x :peace

Hi Adoptedscot,
Noted and thanks but can you post back the replies from other members too ? Thank you very much.

batman717

I can but that will mean as they were posted before your second thread was created they will appear before your second item selling post.
So, may I suggest you add your new item in the first post aswell so it can be seen easily.

No worries, I will re-instate them
x :wave

I can but that will mean as they were posted before your second thread was created they will appear before your second item selling post.
So, may I suggest you add your new item in the first post aswell so it can be seen easily.

No worries, I will re-instate them

x :wave

Done as suggested. Thanks again.

batman717

Bump..........both still available.

batman717

Bump.... Takara Batman sold but T3 still available offer welcomed.

Back