• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Star Wars Sandtrooper Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsonbob

Super Freak
Reaction score
UK preferably but i may post internationally depending on feedback and standing.

The price includes UK tracked postage and any paypal fee's.

Paypal Goods payment or pickup only.

Please PM me with any questions and offers are welcome.

Sandtrooper Officer (still available) £69.

At-At Officer SOLD (JonEl)

Deathstar Officer SOLD (JonEl)

P10401441024x768.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo & Donatello for both. SOLD (69slimer)

I have added articulation to their elbows, sculpted new feet, added silk material elbow pads with foam backing, sprayed the swords silver, added leather straps and gave them a paint etc.

They both need a bit more work to finish them but i have too much going so i'll leave it to someone else.

I pretty much just want what i paid for them and the 2 figures i chopped the arms off to do their elbows.

I'll also include more pleather so you can finish the straps and the purple and blue silk material.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Ultramarines Capt Titus, Deadpool W/ Moped, Swamp Thing, SW Imperial Officers

The At-At & Deathstar Officers are both Pending.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Ultramarines Capt Titus, Deadpool W/ Moped, Swamp Thing, SW Sandtrooper Offic

pm sent. Thanks

Re: FS: Deadpool With Moped & SW Sandtrooper Officer, TMNT Don and Leo.

TMNT Don and Leo added.

The At-At & Deathstar Officers are both Sold.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Star Wars Sandtrooper Officer & custom TMNT Don and Leo.

Turtles pending and the sandtrooper officer is still looking for a home :)

Back