• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Star Wars Mythos, life size Gremlin and 1/6 Jabba

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demarcus94

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello

Like all collectors do I am going to through and separating my collection into must keep and things I would be willing to part with.

Starting with these four pieces initially to see if these would enhance anyone's collection.

Offering the two Star Wars Mythos piece's together as a set for $1000 plus PayPal %3 and shipping. They are the Darth Maul and Darth Vader statues that are both in mint condition. Have both the art and shipping boxes for both statues.

NXT have a life size Gremlin for sale and he also is like new out of the box. Have the original shipping supplies for him as well and asking $450 plus 3% paypal nd shipping.

Finally have Sideshows 1/6 Jabba the Hut. Don't know much about him but won him several years ago playing poker when another player ran out of cash. Don't have any of the original shipping boxes but he looks to be in a mint condition. Cant find any flaws with him. One thing thing is his left arm does not move but the ight arm does slightly not sure if that's normal on these or not. Asking $350 + 3% and shipping on him also.

I am located in Colorado and these are for sale in the continental US only. Images block and thanks for reading

********* Star Wars Mythos are sold**********

Attachments

• photo-9.JPG
    photo-9.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 169
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 168
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 165
  • photo-4.JPG