• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSW Moria Orc Archer statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olórin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For sale:

Sideshow/Weta
Moria Orc Archer statue € 250, no box*
Escape off the Road wallplaque: € 155 PENDING
Arms of the Fellowship, collection 1 weapons plaque: SOLD

Applause:
Prancing Pony & Green Dragon Inn pint set € 55 PENDING
Riders of Rohan & Fighting Uruk-hai pint set € 30 PENDING

For pics of all items except the MOA, please check my eBay auctions. For pics of the MOA, please check my Flickr account.

*The Moria Orc Archer comes without the original packaging, so local pickup only (I live in the Netherlands). Unless you are able to lend or otherwise obtain a box + styrofoam for me to ship the statue to you. The costs for shipping the empty box to me are at the expense and responsibility of the buyer.

All items in excellent condition, including box and styrofoam, unless stated otherwise. I will ship worldwide, please check below for the shipping costs (PM me if you want to know the weight of a certain item, prices include insurance). PayPal and international banktransfers are both accepted (PayPal fees to be paid by the buyer). I don't have any feedback here yet, but please check my feedback at the Shadow and Flame forum, or else my feedback on eBay.

Shipping costs:

Verzendkosten3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: SSW Escape off the Road | SSW Arms of the Fellowship 1 | Applause LOTR pint s

Moria Orc Archer statue added (no box, please read the first post carefully).

Prices of the pint sets lowered. I have no idea how much these are worth, so if you're looking to buy these, shoot me a PM

Re: SSW Moria Orc Archer statue, Escape off the Road plaque | Applause LOTR pint sets

Arms of the Fellowship 1 pending.

Re: SSW Moria Orc Archer statue, Escape off the Road plaque | Applause LOTR pint sets

Arms of the Fellowship 1 sold. All other items - except the Moria Orc Archer statue - pending.

Back