• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSC Mola Ram PF & 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust, MR, Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Sideshow 1:1 Busts, PFs, MR, Etc...

So I wanted to wait till I was almost 100% certain that something fishy was going on with Rumsfield. . Paid last Monday and was promised to have an update on the shipment on Friday or Saturday ( I thought this was a long time to wait for shipping but gave the benefit of the doubt that he may just be that busy ). Not only did he not give me an update or anything but it has been since Friday at 2:24pm since he was even last online. It could be a variety of different reasons that he has not been back online, I understand that but it only takes 1 minutes to log on and give ANY kind of update to put a buyers mind at ease.

Since it only takes 2 business days with UPS ground from his location to arrive here...the package should have been here by Tuesday or Wed. It now being Thursday....I am almost convinced that not only has the package not been mailed out but that it never will. Now its all speculation but since Jeff's lack of recent feedback, I feel maybe he came on to fish for buyers and jetted....again I could be totally wrong in the assumption and if I am I apologize.

I have checked facebook and noticed that his wife has recently been active on there ( within the last day ) and by what I can see...no emergency situations seem to be at hand. I have also tried to contact him directly on facebook to no avail ( most people can be reached on there fairly easy ) So the whole...well he may be in the hospital excuses seem's moot at this point and time to me. Really, no excuse I can see as to why he has not signed in to at least tell me it has not shipped or that it has shipped but later than he thought.

In either case...I paid with paypal ( goods, normal payment ) and have already started the claim process. I am hoping I can recover all my funds. I have already made Jen aware of the situation and wanted to keep everyone who may deal or have delt with Jeff recently posted on what was going on between him and I ( if you can call it that ).

I am hoping Jeff gets back online and clears up any confusion between us, comes clean with a reasonable explanation about what is going on with the transaction as I do not want to bad mouth good members who may have ran into an issue outside of the forums.

Last edited:

I'm really surprised to see that he's a long time member and he's sold some stuff going by this thread yet there's no feedback on his profile. Strange.
I hope everything pans out well though!

Cheers,
Neo.

I'm really surprised to see that he's a long time member and he's sold some stuff going by this thread yet there's no feedback on his profile. Strange.
I hope everything pans out well though!

Cheers,
Neo.

Exactly....he has good feedback on the old feedback thread. Its really the only reason I did business with him and the fact he has been around a while. I do realize he does not have many post's but there is many honest members on here that has little post's but do lots of trades / sales. Like I said....I really hope its a big misunderstanding and it all turns out okay but its not looking good right now :(

well i hope everything works out wolfpred on the other hand god i want that alien warrior bust guess ill need to sell my car to afford one of those these days. :lol

Well you have 45 days maybe he is traveling or busy, just don't miss the deadline and you are safe.

After the 45 days if you paid with a credit card you can usually initiate a chargeback up to 180 days if I recall. I hope all goes well and it is just a misunderstanding!

Just to let everyone know that Jeff Got a hold of me today and we are talking the situation over.

Hey everyone, we are in the process of working all of this out. A combination of poor communication and family emergency is what led to this issue. I don't want to get into details of that but Mark has been extremely patient and probably more forgiving than most would be in this situation. We are taking the steps to get this resolved and I'm sure it will be soon. Hopefully any reputation I may have here hasn't taken a huge hit but if it has I'm sure it is deserved.

I would like to apologize here to Mark for the worry and inconvenience that resulted. I'm truly sorry this turned into one of "those" deals that you hear about sometimes. It was not my intent to create any problems.

Mark, I messaged you later last night, let me know when you see it.

-Jeff

Just to let everyone know that Jeff Got a hold of me today and we are talking the situation over.

Okay, I have a few things left if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Hey everyone, we are in the process of working all of this out. A combination of poor communication and family emergency is what led to this issue. I don't want to get into details of that but Mark has been extremely patient and probably more forgiving than most would be in this situation. We are taking the steps to get this resolved and I'm sure it will be soon. Hopefully any reputation I may have here hasn't taken a huge hit but if it has I'm sure it is deserved.

I would like to apologize here to Mark for the worry and inconvenience that resulted. I'm truly sorry this turned into one of "those" deals that you hear about sometimes. It was not my intent to create any problems.

Mark, I messaged you later last night, let me know when you see it.

-Jeff

WolfPredatorAVPR AKA Mark - Any input?

Free bump for you Jeff. I meant to get back to everyone on this, that the situation ended up being resolved and Jeff held to all his promises. Sorry about the late reply Jeff.

Re: FS: SSC Darkman PF EX (Sealed) Indy PFs & 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust

New stuff added, old stuff marked as sold.

Re: FS: SSC Darkman PF EX (Sealed) Indy PFs & 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust

Items updated/marked as sold. Thanks!

Re: FS: MR, Props, SSC Mola Ram PF & 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust

Thanks Rich, glad he found a good home!

I added some some more stuff to the FS list...

Back