• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS SSC Commander Bly Clone NIB, HT Lando (Low Price)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS HT Executioner TRU Exclusive, Jedha Stormtrooper, SSC IG-88 V1 Exclusive, Gree

Bump. :) Did you not like the executioner? lol

Re: FS HT Executioner TRU Exclusive, Jedha Stormtrooper, SSC IG-88 V1 Exclusive, Gree

Bump. :) Did you not like the executioner? lol

Thanks neb.

Didn't open it actually. It seems cool but I'm on the fence about starting a TLJ collection.

Thanks neb.

Didn't open it actually. It seems cool but I'm on the fence about starting a TLJ collection.

Haha, that makes sense. I pretty much consider starting a collection of every movie or era at some point whenever I see a cool figure.. (as I'm sure you know by now lol).

If only space weren't an issue... :)

Haha, that makes sense. I pretty much consider starting a collection of every movie or era at some point whenever I see a cool figure.. (as I'm sure you know by now lol).

If only space weren't an issue... :)

haha yeah totally. Same for me. Admittedly I got caught up in the initial excitement and bought the figure. I really like the design but I'm debating if I really have the space. I feel like I go through that cycle too many times.

haha yeah totally. Same for me. Admittedly I got caught up in the initial excitement and bought the figure. I really like the design but I'm debating if I really have the space. I feel like I go through that cycle too many times.

Yep. I'm going to wait until I see the movie to decide I want any specific troopers or guards, etc.. The only character I want to grab so far is Luke with the brown robes (assuming the sculpt is different from the TFA one). I'll probably get the TLJ Rey and Kylo at some point too but space... if they do a Finn and Poe I'll probably get those too eventually... And then I want to get more OT stuff (only have ESB Luke and ROTJ Boba so far)...so gotta get at least an ESB/ROTJ Vader, Han, Leia, Chewie, Droids... Obviously a couple of stormtroopers... @_@

Ya know, I should probably take a break from buying figures and buy some more shelving. =) lol

Back