• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Spiderman Com Ex, Venom Com Ex, Carnage Com Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking to change things a bit in my collection so I'm listing these three pieces. All are Exclusive versions in like new condition, complete with prints and both boxes.

The Spidey com. is numbered 474/650. There are a few small errors in the black lines, but they are pretty minor. Honestly, I have never seen one with "perfect" lines anyway. It's just a matter of how closely you want to look and what you consider acceptable. They are also fairly easy to fix, if you are so inclined. In the photo of the back of the Spidey piece, there is a little black smear on the right-hand side of the wall. It has been been removed with no damage to the wall paint. Asking price is SPF plus shipping and Paypal fees.

The Venom com. is numbered a very low 30/350, if low numbers are important to you. No issues with this piece. Asking price is SOLD plus shipping and Paypal fees.

The Carnage com. is numbered 286/550. No issues with this piece and all the tendrils are included and fit properly. Asking price is SOLD plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Shipping is from British Columbia, Canada. My preference would be to ship within Canada, but I will also ship to the US. Choice of carrier is up to the buyer. Please feel free to ask any questions through PM or to [email protected]

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
Thank you for the comments, guys. I think these are three of the best Marvel pieces Sideshow has produced.

Lonely Spidey bump. I can also ship from Sumas, Washington, which is surprisingly cheaper than from just a couple of miles north into Canada.

Back