• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Skaar Premium Format $400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
Skaar Premium Format by Sideshow. Regular edition.
$400!!!!!!

Its a huge statue and amazing. This is a steal of a price. As you guys know, sometime you just gotta make space...

Plus shipping and fees.
Pics upon request.

Re: Trade: Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Price drop! Below retail!

Re: FS: Iron Man Com/ Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the d

Price Drop!
Iron Man down to $475!?!?!

Re: FS: Iron Man Com/ Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the d

Bump!

Bump!

Bump and price Drop. So cheap!

Re: FS: Sentinel Premium Format Sideshow

Hi there, I'm looking for a Trade for my Iron Studios Magneto vs Sentinel piece for a Galactus or Sentinel Maquettes.
I can see you're Selling not Trading but just thought I'd throw it out there. Great vid's on Youtube too man.

Re: FS: Sentinel Premium Format Sideshow

Hi there, I'm looking for a Trade for my Iron Studios Magneto vs Sentinel piece for a Galactus or Sentinel Maquettes.
I can see you're Selling not Trading but just thought I'd throw it out there. Great vid's on Youtube too man.

I am interested in trading only for She Hulk, OG red skull, or Beast right now. Thanks for the compliments :)

Back