• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Joker PF / Signed ARH Athena Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
I am looking to sell my last two statues in my collection of once numerous statues. This is none other than the Joker PF from SS. The statue is in mint condition. I am looking for $305 shipped to anywhere in the US. All I ask is that whoever is interested just cover the paypal fees which should be about $8 dollars. If anyone has interest, don't hesitate to ask questions.

The Joker PF is no longer available. It is now sold!

The second statue is the ARH Athena. The base was signed by Arahom himself. There is one minute issue and that is a chipped black part on the underside of the base. The statue and everything else is in excellent condition. Due to the original packaging of the Athena, a lot of them came with broken stands in which the owl sits on. So, to avoid this issue, the base would be shipped separately from the rest of the package. So you would get two packages instead of one. I have all original packaging as well. I am looking to get $400 shipped (that includes shipping for both packages) to anywhere in the US. This is a long sold out statue and is going up in price last time I checked. In addition, it is signed by Arahom.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Local pickup is fine as well, and I will lower the price to $350 for local pick up. I am in the Inland Empire in CA. Thanks for any interest.

Last edited:
Back