• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phorpus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out some miscellaneous figures and parts that I don't really need but I'm hoping some of you out there do.

I accept PayPal and USPS Money Orders as payment and I only ship within the continental US. Or, if you're close to Cerritos, I'd be fine with a local pickup as well.

Shipping is included in the prices and I'm delivering with USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.

All items are used but I've tried to list all noticeable marks or damages. If you need more pictures or have any questions I'm more than happy to oblige.

FOR SALE:

Sideshow Flint - SOLD
Displayed but complete, the stand isn't pictured but it's included - ($85)

QEIdl.jpg

Thanks for looking and, again, I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:
Re: HT AA Slim Loose, Thriller parts, T-1000 Biker Clothing, and Broken TTs for Sale

Marked down some prices and added the damaged female truetype.

Re: HT AA Slim Loose, Thriller parts, T-1000 Biker Clothing, and Broken TTs for Sale

What was the price on that AATT?

PM me if it doesn't go through.

M.

Re: FS: Damaged BD Iron Man Mark III and SS Flint

pm sent your way

Re: FS: Damaged BD Iron Man Mark III and SS Flint (Prices Lowered)

Bump, willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Re: FS: Damaged BD Iron Man Mark III and SS Flint (Prices Lowered)

Did the black TT ever sell?

M.

Re: FS: HT Thriller MJ and SS Flint (Prices Lowered)

Bump, prices lowered.

And how is everybody? Feeling alright? That's nice to hear.

Back