• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS EX TMNT Raphael plus SS Mouser for $310

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boochydog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all-

I have the 2 statues listed above for sale. Both have never been removed from the original boxes. The Mouser is 209/250 and the SS EX Raphael is 380/450. I have decided to stop pursuing the SS TMNT line and I am selling these 2 items as a package deal due to some other items coming up that I am interested in.

I have priced these as a pair at approximately the same price it cost me to purchase them (my cost plus shipping). The total cost will be $310 plus shipping for both. Hopefully these will go to a TMNT fan.

I will ship these in the two original shipping boxes they were shipped to me via USPS. Please IM or post with any questions. I have posted 2 pictures below of the 2 items. I can also provide my ebay profile for feedback and reference purposes if needed.

Thanks, Kirk :hi5:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back