• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS SS Chrome Endo Bust CHEAP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a fast sale on this.
I have all positive feedback in both the new and old threads so deal with confidence.

Looking for $450 plus actual shipping. I got it for a song at my local CBS so I am passing the fair price onto you.

Will ship with tracking and signature confirmation.

Then bust is mint except there is a slight rattle in the head, which I have had 3 different ones and they all had the rattle. Eyes light up with no problem.
Comes with color box and shipper, shipper is a little beat up, but not too bad.
Shipping costs will be actual. I will ship out of country and I will declare as a gift but I will NOT under declare value, been burnt too many times by buyers who say declare as some stupid amount and they will take the hit if something happens then they file a claim against me and I have no recourse cause there was no or very little insurance.
I will be selling a large collection shorty everything from small blister packs to very high end items so keep your eyes open.

LMK if you are interested.

i saw this just as it was put up and new it was way below market value, but sadly just had no place for it in my plans.:gah:

Back