• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS SS 1/6 Star Wars DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome-O

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's some stuff I need to move. Everything is mint as far as the toys go, the boxes are pretty solid too but I don't want to say "mint" and someone get upset over a fingerprint smudge. No major box damage though. All complete as well. Prices include shipping in the US, it's more outside the US depending how you want it shipped. I'm open to lowering prices if you want just the toy/extras w/no box so it's easier to ship. Here we go.

SSC 1/6 Exclusive Darth Vader (ROTJ) - $250
SSC 1/6 Boba Fett (regular) $230
SSC 1/6 Exclusive Joker - $225
SSC 1/6 Exclusive Batman- $225
Art Figures DREDD complete- $185

Medicom The Dark Knight Frank Miller Version- $120 sold

I can get pics as needed, I'll probably just try to update the post later with them too.

THANKS! Instagram is @tinglybutthole I post stuff there sometimes but people have bought from me there, some here and some on Rebelscum as Posterboykelly THANKS AGAIN!

Last edited:
Bump, all Black Series figures I had are gone. Open to offers on the others.

Back