• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS 1:1 Vader bust helmet & stand only.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmon M

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in Sideshow's 1:1 Vader helmet w/ exclusive stand?

I really don't have the room to display the helmet seperately. I have one offer on the set but it's from an international buyer and my preference is to stick to domestic shipping.

If interested shoot me an offer at: [email protected]

Pictured here are the actual items being offered - the dome, reveal helmet and exclusive stand:

Vad01.jpg

Vad02.jpg

Vad03.jpg

why are you selling this... it seems odd to me to break up the Vader bust.

I too would like to see the price on this. Can you display it with the two pieces together - so it looks like a complete helmet?

why are you selling this... it seems odd to me to break up the Vader bust.

I bought SS's Vader bust for the Anakin portrait alone. I built my own life sized Vader years ago so I really have no use (nor display space) for the reveal helmet.

A36.jpg

I've been offered $650 for the set and have lots of inquiries for the stand by itself. Let me give this some serious thought and I will post a solid price tonight.

damn... if only it was the other way around (you wanting to get rid of the portrait).

i

Well a price is needed and it is stated on the forum rules. Just a heads up for you dude. Awesome display.

I'm closing this thread as no price is listed. Please PM me Simmon M once you have edited your first post and included a price and I will reopen it. :duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back