• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - SS 1:1 Iron Man MK3 Bust (UK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Basically you're getting what you see in this pic (apart from the Kef Egg speaker and funky tie :lol ) -

DSCF0003-4.jpg

* Sideshow 1:1 Iron Man Mk3 bust - £750

The bust is mint from what I can see, I was one of the few who managed to avoid the paint issues with the Iron Man bust! I do have the original box for this which seems to be mint but I know for sure that the shipper box is ruined.

I know there aren't many pics of the seperate items but if there is serious interest on the lot I will get more pics taken :)

I will be willing to send the Iron Man bust if I have too (please note that there is no brown shipper! Only the original box) but I would prefer this to be collected. All postage costs are covered by the buyer and I will not be held responsible if there are any damages/breakages through the post.

I will be willing to meet up/drive/deliver depending on distance.

Can happily provide more feedback from elsewhere if need be :)

Advertised elsewhere

Last edited:
Re: FS - Ultimate Iron Man collection! (inc. SS 1:1 Bust, Arc Reactor & more!) UK

Are you willing to seperate the following from the bunch ?

* Signed RDJ Iron Man picture
* Iron Man framed montage picture

Thanks !

Re: FS - Ultimate Iron Man collection! (inc. SS 1:1 Bust, Arc Reactor & more!) UK

Sorry bud but at the moment no. I want everything to go in one lot.

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

:panic::panic::panic:

Shipping to the U.S. would probably be brutal. :lol

Haha yeah, just a bit!!

:horror:horror:horror

:clap:clap:clap

Up again :)

I seen this on ebay the other day. Where did you get the arc reactor from?

I bought it from a guy under the username Jmtwo from
The Replica Prop Forums. He made a limited run of these and is as screen accurate as you can get and now extremely hard to get hold of. I then went and got a custom glass case made for it from a local glazing company which wasn't cheap lol

To give you more options and possibly buyers, you should have an option to post that.

Like I said in my opening post, I'm not bothered if they sell or not but if they sell it sells as one lot or not at all as I'm not risking posting these especially the glass case lol, but thanks for the advice ;)

Up again :)

:wave:wave:wave

Basically you're getting what you see in this pic (apart from the Kef Egg speaker and funky tie :lol ) -

Dealbreaker for me!! :monkey2:monkey2 :lol :lol

j/k Good luck in the sales! :wave

Oh go on then you can have the tie!! :rotfl

Up again. May price individually later but will want a sale agreed on all items before the sale would be complete.

Re: FS - Ultimate Iron Man collection! **Now priced individually!!** UK

Now priced up individually

Back