• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Skiman's CUSTOMS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS Skiman's CUSTOM BLOWOUT!!!( 1/6 DEADPOOL, BOOK OF ELI, RIDDICK, TERMINATOR 3 T

Your Deadpool looks Insane and Badass.I wish I had the funds because that would be my 1/6 Grail..Goodluck

Re: FS Skiman's CUSTOM BLOWOUT!!!( 1/6 DEADPOOL, BOOK OF ELI, RIDDICK, TERMINATOR 3 T

Your Deadpool looks Insane and Badass.I wish I had the funds because that would be my 1/6 Grail..Goodluck

Thank you sir and thanks for stopping by regardless, I appreciate it. :1-1:

Book of Eli is PENDING!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Oh another tid bit, the T3 850 is one of my first customs and it doesn't have the greatest paint on the headsculpt but I will throw a free repaint on the sculpt as my painting skills have greatly improved over the years. Just a heads up on that certain custom.

Book of Eli is GONE!!!!!!!!!!

Some INCREDIBLE pieces youre selling here, ski! I hope you get your grail bro.

Good luck ski! I hope you get your grail and it makes this worth it.

Still some stuff left :rock, can't believe DP is still here! :lol

Some interest on the T3, on a slight hold.

Price drop on Deadpool!!!!

Last edited:
Re: FS Skiman's CUSTOMS!!!( 1/6 DEADPOOL [PRICE DROP], BOOK OF ELI, RIDDICK, T3 T850)

Deadpool is now on HOLD/PENDING!!!

T3 is the last to go... :panic:

Re: FS Skiman's CUSTOMS!!!( 1/6 DEADPOOL [PRICE DROP], BOOK OF ELI, RIDDICK, T3 T850)

Bump......... :wave

Bump......... :wave

Thank you my UK buddy, the BEST UK Freak here on the boards!!!!

One is my fave!!!!!

*waits for CBobster and Adopterhead to come in and say high*

joker-hi.jpg

T3 still up and I'm actually repainting the headsculpt, gonna make him uber Skiman-r-feric!!!!!

Oh and I will not be parting out any of the customs that I'm selling, they are all to be sold as solid pieces.

Thanks

--Ski

Last edited:

Just something to throw out on the last item, I'm redoing the paint since it was some of my dated customs way back whenever I made this figure so he's in the process of being redone and he's almost finished.

Now I'm not sure that I want to sell him :lol well actually any of these I really hated selling anyways... :D

109_1424.jpg

There will be a price drop on the T850 figure if the client in holding falls through and thanks for looking.

--Ski​

Finished Arnold for this FS thread. (matched skin tone to the Dutch body)

109_1428.jpg

109_1435.jpg

109_1436.jpg

109_1445.jpg

109_1446.jpg

109_1447.jpg

My cam makes his hair taller as I get closer, not sure why but :( :D

Last edited:

Price drop of T3 T850 to $175 :rock

PM offers or what not, lets DO DIS!!! :D

Last edited:

Thank you my UK buddy, the BEST UK Freak here on the boards!!!!

One is my fave!!!!!

*waits for CBobster and Adopterhead to come in and say high*

joker-hi.jpg

T3 still up and I'm actually repainting the headsculpt, gonna make him uber Skiman-r-feric!!!!!

Oh and I will not be parting out any of the customs that I'm selling, they are all to be sold as solid pieces.

Thanks

--Ski

:lol :lol :lol

You know that Skimanski!!

If I was a bit more flush i'd have that Arnie.
Got a bike to buy off Cbobmiester :(

:lol :lol :lol

You know that Skimanski!!

If I was a bit more flush i'd have that Arnie.
Got a bike to buy off Cbobmiester :(

:hi5: :duff my friend!!!

T3 still hanging out!!!! Drop me some offers peeps!!!:yess:

Re: FS Skiman's CUSTOMS!!!( 1/6 DEADPOOL, BOOK OF ELI, RIDDICK, T3 T850 [PRICE DROP])

Final price drop $150 on the T3. :rock

Let the good times roll.

Re: FS Skiman's CUSTOMS!!!( 1/6 DEADPOOL, T3 T850 [PRICE DROP $150 OBO])

Hmm, where does he get those wonderful toys?

Back