• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Premium Format Vision EX NISB!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm realigning some of my interests, and decided to limit my focus to Star Wars.

So, I have some brand new Sideshow Premium Format Exclusives that will need a new home.

Four are ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW, still in the brown shipping box. I have not opened them whatsoever. They arrived at my office, and are sitting here on the floor. I was planning on getting to them, but haven't, and won't.

Having said that, I don't know what the numbers are, unless they're on the outside of the box. If you need me to take a picture of the box, I will, but since it's not very exciting, I didn't see the need at this point.

Prices include paypal fees, and include shipping in the continental US, and I would prefer to ship within the US. Local pickup is absolutely possible; I live in Austin, TX.

Dark Rider of Mordor, Ringwraith & Steed - Premium Format Exclusive NISB - $940 SHIPPED IN US SOLD & SHIPPED!
DarkRider_zpsaacb1b05.jpg

Vision - Premium Format Exclusive NISB #9/250 - $480 SHIPPED IN US SOLD & SHIPPED!
Vision_zpsaf534ad0.jpg

Scarlet Witch - Premium Format Exclusive NISB #96/300 - $500 SHIPPED IN US SOLD & SHIPPED! RECEIVED!!
ScarletWitch_zpsf7575b62.jpg

Poison Ivy - Premium Format Exclusive NISB #1108/1500 - $500 SHIPPED IN US SOLD & SHIPPED!
PoisonIvy_zps2d644203.jpg

Next I have two Brand New, but just recently displayed Premium Formats for sale.

Storm - Premium Format Exclusive #412/500 - $400 SHIPPED IN US SOLD & SHIPPED! RECEIVED!!
Storm_zpsed66a5a9.jpg
(SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICTURE, I'LL TAKE ANOTHER ONE WITH THE BOXES LATER)

I opened her, and put her in the Besta display case in my office last month. No smoke, no sunlight, no pets. She's perfect, and comes complete with brown shipper, all materials, etc.

Joker - Premium Format #272/2500 - $400 SHIPPED IN US SOLD & SHIPPED!

I opened him, and put him in the Besta display case in my office this spring. No smoke, no sunlight, no pets. He's perfect, and comes complete with brown shipper, all materials, etc.

Lastly, I have an Enterbay Batman: The Dark Knight 1/4 scale statue/figure for sale.

Here's a link to what I'm referring to:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Enterbay-B...e&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_2491wt_1161

Everything is included and in new condition, and comes with the outer shipper. It arrived, I assembled the statue and put it in the same Besta display cabinet in my office.

Enterbay Batman: The Dark Knight - 1/4 Scale - $300 SHIPPED IN US SOLD & SHIPPED! RECEIVED!!

If you have any questions about anything, please pm me or send me an email to [email protected].

I have sold some high dollar items here on these forums, and have references of good transactions. I also have 100% feedback on ebay with over 1,380 feedbacks left, over 11 years.

Thanks for looking!

I'll be listing some Hot Toys 1/6 scale stuff in the other FS thread - take a look if you're interested!

-Steve

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Premium Format Exclusives, etc.

No interest? Hate to go to ebay and would like to sell these.

If you're interested, shoot me a pm. Let's see what we can do. (I won't lose money on them at all, so please don't ask.)

Re: FS: Sideshow Premium Format Exclusives Scarlett Witch, Dark Rider of Mordor, Stor

Hmm, a little surprised that no one is interested...

You're welcome to make an offer; no harm in that.

PM me if you're interested.

Re: FS: Premium Format Exclusives Scarlett Witch, Dark Rider of Mordor, Storm! REDUCE

Prices now INCLUDE SHIPPING within the Continental US!

Re: FS NEW EX Premium Formats Vision, Scarlet Witch, Poison Ivy, Dark Rider Mordor, S

ADDED:

NISB Poison Ivy EX 1108/1500
NISB Vision EX 9/250 (I believe that's the number)

Joker 272/2500 (Mint, but displayed in Besta)

Re: FS NEW EX Premium Formats Vision, Scarlet Witch, Poison Ivy, Dark Rider Mordor, S

Probably heading to ebay this weekend.

I've received some lowball offers. Folks, I'm willing to consider some reasonable offers - i.e. more than what I paid, but less than what I listed.

Selling them for exact cost or less is not going to happen; please don't ask.

Probably will list on ebay tomorrow if there are no takers.

Enterbay Batman is SOLD!

Posted some pics of the boxes (for the sealed ones.)

payment sent for IVY

Scarlet Witch Sold & Shipped!

Poison Ivy Shipped!

Re: FS: Premium Formats Vision EX NISB, Dark Rider of Mordor EX NISB, Storm EX, Joker

ttt for Steve

Re: FS: Premium Formats Vision EX NISB, Dark Rider of Mordor EX NISB, Storm EX, Joker

pm sent to you

Re: FS: Premium Format Vision EX NISB, Dark Rider of Mordor EX NISB, Joker Regular!!

Storm EX SOLD!

Still have the Dark Rider of Mordor EX New in Sealed Box, the Vision EX, New in Sealed Box, and the regular Joker!

Get 'em before I have to go to eBay...

Re: FS: Premium Format Vision EX NISB, Dark Rider of Mordor EX NISB, Joker Regular!!

I'll think about the Joker and let you know. It's been on my to-buy list for a while

Storm EX SHIPPED.

Lowered price on Vision EX and Dark Rider of Mordor EX, but that's as low as I'll go.

(Please don't ask, or offer lower, I'm not changing my mind.)

Last edited:
Back