• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow PFs, busts comiquettes and more. Marvel, Predator etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonedaddy77

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm starting a massive sell off. Due to personal reasons its time to sell off a large chunk of my collection. All items are mint with original packaging and prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. A lot of these items can be found in my collection on Flickr
Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I will be adding more items soon.

Sideshow
Darth Vader 1:1 lifesize bust $1100

Other
NECA Trapjaw statue $250
Mattel Ghostbusters Ray Stantz 12" $50

Last edited:
Glad I don't see your Uni Monsters PFs up for sale. I sold a couple of mine (I had two Franky's so why keep both) but kept the majority of those PFs. Good prices and great collection you have.

Glad I don't see your Uni Monsters PFs up for sale. I sold a couple of mine (I had two Franky's so why keep both) but kept the majority of those PFs. Good prices and great collection you have.

Monsters hopefully don't have to go...love it too much

Good call, they're some of the best PFs made. Almost sold my Creature and Wolfman PFs, then decided not to. Saw your Uni Monster collection pics a while back and thought they looked fantastic. Anyway, good luck on the sale!

I noticed your selling off your NBX stuff man :(. Do you have the big fig zero available?

Hi bonedaddy77, I have been sending you PM but no response please check your messages. Im interested in couple of your sale IM Classis Ex and Punisher Comiquette are one of them, please let me know. Thanks.

Bump...for those that have made purchases everything now boxed up and ready to go. Have sent PMs with edition numbers

Hey Bonedaddy please answer my PM from 4 or 5 days ago. Im sure your good for it BUT when I drop $800 20 days ago I would like a little 411.

Hey guys sorry for being away for a while. Been going through my divorce and FINALLY it's almost over. Papers being signed on the 19th and I keep collection. Still need to sell things to go toward debts. Cleared out my PM inbox

Back