• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow PF Exclusive - Black Widow Iron Man 2 Scarlett Johansson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm continuing to realign my interests, and decided to limit my focus to Star Wars.

So here's another beauty that I've decided to part with.

If you need me to take pictures I will, but in the interest of time, wanted to get this posted.

Price include paypal fees AND shipping within the continental US, and I would prefer to ship within the US. Local pickup is absolutely possible; I live in Austin, TX.

BLACK WIDOW PREMIUM FORMAT EXCLUSIVE (Iron Man 2) - $350

She is currently on display in a Besta with Tombo door, in my work office. NO sunlight/NO smoke/NO pets.

SHE'S GORGEOUS!

If you have any questions about anything, please pm me or send me an email to [email protected].

I have sold some high dollar items here on these forums, and have references of good transactions. I also have 100% feedback on ebay with 1,900 feedbacks left, over 11 years.

Thanks for looking!

-Steve

Last edited:
Back