• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: sideshow mola ram vs. indy (116/200) & buffy slayer throne (318/400)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boochydog

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi all-

i have the two subject items up for sale - i am preparing to move to a smaller house and will not have the room to keep these. the mola ram vs. indy diorama is the SS exclusive version with the indy bag and the throne of the slayer (buffy) is the SS exclusive version with the scythe. the mola ram vs. indy diorama box has only been opened to see the bag (diorama has never been removed) and the slayer throne is still sealed in the brown SS shipping carton.

i am asking $250.00 for the buffy slayer throne and $275.00 for the mola ram vs. indy diorama. shipping costs will be extra - probably about $20 or less for each via ups ground shipping.

thanks!

Last edited:
hi all-

i have the two subject items up for sale - i am preparing to move to a smaller house and will not have the room to keep these. the mola ram vs. indy diorama is the SS exclusive version with the indy bag and the throne of the slayer (buffy) is the SS exclusive version with the scythe. the mola ram vs. indy diorama box has only been opened to see the bag (diorama has never been removed) and the slayer throne is still sealed in the brown SS shipping carton.

please PM with offers for one or both. shipping costs will be extra. i also have the venom (183/350), spider-man (80/650), and carnage (131/550) SS exclusive comiquettes with exclusive print on ebay if you are interested - just do a search.

thanks!

You have to list prices or your listing will be pulled

actually, i did read the rules of the marketplace but did not see it specifically stated that a price had to be included in the post.

Back