• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Lara Croft PF EX!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsarri

Super Freak
Reaction score
$450 - SOLD

thanks, Freaks.;)

This is your chance to get it this fantastic piece for a very low price.

Free shipping and insurance are included in the US. International buyers are welcome but send me a PM for a quote. It will vary depending on your location (but don't worry, I will give you a reasonable price). I am also willing to do a quick payment plan for those interested, but you have to be serious about it because I do not give refunds if you change your mind and item will not be shipped until paid in full. Paypal only.

Statue has been in my possession for some time and it has hardly been displayed. It still has the smell of fresh new paint and it is in perfect condition minus one small defect. One of the branches at the base was cracked and I didn't notice for quite awhile because it was not a total breakage (I am not sure if this was Sideshows fault). To cover this imperfection I applied some glue and matching paint and it is hardly noticeable for anyone. I will post pics for those interested.

Last edited:
SideshowLaraCroft189_zps84dc893a.jpg
SideshowLaraCroft276_zps4d2b414a.jpg
SideshowLaraCroft116_zps183e0e3a.jpg
SideshowLaraCroft108_zpsd5572b3d.jpg
SideshowLaraCroft122_zpsfb28e520.jpg

Tuesday bump. Like I mentioned before. $450 out the door with free shipping in the US, and I can arrange a payment plan for those interested. SOLD

Last edited:
Wednesday bump. $450 out the door!!!!!! This is the lowest I can go. This is your chance to own a fantastic looking piece!!! SOLD

Last edited:
Friday morning bump. You will not find a better deal than this.

$450 with free shipping in the US. SOLD

Last edited:
Weekend bump. SOLD

$450 with free shipping in the US. You will not find it lower than this!!!!

International buyers are welcome but PM me for a quote. Payment plan is also available.

This is a great offer that you cannot miss!!!

Last edited:
Back