• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Sideshow Hellboy and Kroenen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuDDaH

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hallo folks ...

I am selling these two Figures :
pic0557i.jpg

Sideshow Hellboy MIB 70 €
pic0564.jpg

Sideshow Kroenen MIB 80 €
pic0558.jpg

Both Figures are still sealed in the Box. They have never been taken out. They are getting harder and harder to find MIB.

The Boxes have shelfwear and they will be packed safely in a bigger Box. I will ship Worldwide, but only insured with Trackingnumber. No other services will be available.

Shipping to Germany will be 6,50 €
Shipping to most European countries will be 16,80 €
Shipping to most other countries will be 35 €
Payments can be made via PayPal (sucks because I will have to pay for it) or Bank Transfer (preferred).

I am only able to ship via DHL. But they provide a good service. I will not responsable for custom fees. But I can declare al lower value if needed.

One thing ... Please don´t spam in this Thread and if you say you want to buy something from me, then DO it and don´t keep me waiting for the Pament for weeks. This behaivor will result in bad feedback from me. I will not tolerate this anymore ...

Check my Ebay Feedback : stefanviernheim

I got 100 % and I sold a lot of Figs recently (Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder).

Nobody interessted ? I will wait till Friday and then all goes to Ebay ...

Nimm se beide und ich mach Dir einen special german Preis ;)

- take em both and you will pay a special price ...

Weist die müssen zusammen bleiben ;) Ich brauch Platz und alles muss raus. Sag mal an was Du zahlen würdest wollen werden.

Edit ... Someone from France bought em both ! Sorry ...

Last edited:
Back