• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Flint ex PRICE DROPPED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

man_vs_machine

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was thinking about starting up a GI Joe collection but i've changed my mind. I'm asking $115 shipped in the US. When I got him I took him out and geared him up and just wasn't that impressed so I put him back in the box.

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

Last edited:
I have a buddy that might be interested in this... i am going to check with him tomorrow, maybe we can get this sucker sold, he is on the board too... he just can't post in here yet.

M.

Question about product

Is Flint using the latest version of the Prometheus body type or using the first release model?

Also free bump for a good seller. Buy with confidence. All his friends appear to be worthless no load scumbags, but this guy is actually ok.

PS Screw Cutler and the Bears you Raider hating bastard. :lol

RAIDERS.jpg

It isn't the first release Prometheus (the extremely loose version that came with Indy), but nor is it the Beachhead version with ratcheted knees. Something in-between.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thanks Meathook.... I think. Talk about a hater, Cutler gets a team with ZERO offensive talent on it to the title game and everyones all on his ass:nana: Notice the key part of that was TITLE game.:yess:

I have no idea what freakin body is on this guy or what the hell the difference is. All i know is when i like them, i buy them and set them up on my desk or shelf like the dork that i am:lol

Besides, he has been spoken for so the mods can lock this up!

Thanks for the bump brotha! hit my up when you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back