• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Exclusive Aragorn PF in Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl
Nothing more frustrating than those listings especially when it's a piece I desperately need.

Oh, ok.. the comma I think threw me.

But yeah, I definitely ship to the US, it just wouldn't be worth it for anyone to pay for the cross-border shipping when they can just buy it there.

For Canadian peeps, I'm basically eating up the $70 customs on this :(

Nobody likes Customs.

yeah, that's a cheap one. try getting something more valueable, and say that the items you get actually get sent from the same place and time, but they are each given an individual tracking number for seperate shipments.
guess what happens.

you get charged for 2 brokerages, double the tax since they put the insurance value for the combined items on each shipment and guess what, instead of a $100-$150 bill when ups shows up at your door. your hit with a $300-$400 bill.
so what do you do refuse your valuable statues and send them back, to straighten out the mess (which is highly unlikely) and risk damage, or just pay for them and eat your lumps.:banghead:banghead

just a little experience of my own i thought i would share with everyone. sorry to carry on:gun:rotfl:rotfl

Back