• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Sideshow Exclusive 1/6 Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome-O

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mint in boz Exclusive Joker comic version. Only taken out to inspect, no alterations, haven't had space and figured it's time to move it. Pretty sure I have the shipper but if I don't I have the shipper from the Batman figure and can use that. I'll update when I know for sure.
$215 + shipping of your choice.
hi8vzHp.jpg

DGq69CI.jpg

Mint in boz Exclusive Joker comic version. Only taken out to inspect, no alterations, haven't had space and figured it's time to move it. Pretty sure I have the shipper but if I don't I have the shipper from the Batman figure and can use that. I'll update when I know for sure.
hi8vzHp.jpg

DGq69CI.jpg

PM sent bro

hi8vzHp.jpg

DGq69CI.jpg

Is it still available? Thanks!

Back