• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Creature From the Black Lagoon PF & GI Joe Waypoint Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
The Creature of the Black Lagoon PF is mint and has been displayed in a glass cabinet. Comes with all original packaging and brown shipper.

Sold to Emperor.

For the Recon at Waypoint environment, it does not include Timber or the COBRA case. It is for the building only. Will ship in the original packaging and brown shipper.

$75 shipped to US.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Yoda Jedi Mentor Figure & GI Joe Waypoint Environment

Great seller! And I'd send him a PayPal gift, he's that good! Also Richard let me know if you're selling anything else first. :wave

Got any of the Clone Troopers? :D

Great seller! And I'd send him a PayPal gift, he's that good! Also Richard let me know if you're selling anything else first. :wave

Buy my Cobra Commander!!!! :lol

And yes, he's "Gift" worthy :lecture

Sorry, guys. This is the only 1/6 I have. :wave

Your only 1/6 and he still didn't make the cut. You're a tough room, Waller. :lol

Your only 1/6 and he still didn't make the cut. You're a tough room, Waller. :lol

:lol

I've had more over the years, but I'm cutting way back on my collection now. Planning on limiting it to Sideshow 1:1 Boba and Vader and eFX Vader and Stormtrooper. And vintage Kenner.

Too lazy to look it up and hotlink it, but a Gary Coleman & David Hasselhoff standing in front of Kitt picture for you Walla-walla-ding-dong! :wave

Too lazy to look it up and hotlink it, but a Gary Coleman & David Hasselhoff standing in front of Kitt picture for you Walla-walla-ding-dong! :wave

This one? :lol

david_hasselhoff_gary_coleman.jpg

Late Monday bump... :wave

Almost certain I will take the CFTBL, just have to be sure my Vampirella sells first. Scheduled to finish Sunday...

Back