• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow and PCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm going to start thinning my collection little by little this year, so I'll be updating this page with more items. All pieces are mint unless otherwise noted and come with both their brown shipper and art box. Prices do not include shipping or the 4% paypal fee. I ship within the continental U.S. only.

Sideshow

Lara Croft PF REG (Guardian of Light version-Art box only) $550
Red Skull PF EX (Original Version with Cosmic Cube-Art Box only) $650
Thor Movie PF Regular Edition (Art Box only) $225
Black Widow Scarlett Johansson PF EX (the back right tip on the holstered gun change out part was chipped and re glued on. Hard to explain but can always provide pictures upon request) $300

Popculture Shock

Shao Kahn 1/4 Scale Statue REG ED $250

Judge Dredd Reg Ed. (The robot arm that lays on the base had a clean break on one of the fingers and was repaired. Not noticeable when displayed) $600

Judge Death Death Sentence EX $300

Last edited:
Added a grail in the original Grey Hulk PF. Also Jason Part 3 PF and Lord of Darkness PF EX.

Back