• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Sideshow 12" SW Jabba lot, HT Iron Man IVSP & VI, Star Wars premium formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS Sideshow 12" SW Jabba lot, HT Iron Man IVSP & VI, Star Wars premium formats

MORE THINNING THE HERD, or, How I Realized I Still Can't See Any Of The Walls Of My Playroom And I Need To Get Rid Of More Stuff

All prices include shipping by Fedex Home/Ground within the continental US. You will get a tracking number email the day of shipping. I typically ship within 2 days of receiving Paypal payment. If not, I will email you. Signature required for anything valued over $150. Shipping discount for AK, HI, and outside the US indicated in parentheses. Pickup available for certain items as indicated - NO PAYPAL, CASH ONLY for in-person pick-up.

Everything is new in box, but the larger items have been opened to check contents when first received from Sideshow/vendor before expiration of return window. These items are marked with an asterisk *. Otherwise, contents are new, NRFB.

Sideshow 12” Star Wars Jabba throne room figures:

• Jabba (inclusive)* & Throne Environment* - $435 shipped within continental US ($75 shipping credit outside continental US). Ships as 2 large boxes, i.e. the original brown shippers from Sideshow. Signature required at time of delivery. Pick-up available from central NJ, $335. - SOLD

• Bib Fortuna (exclusive) & Bouschh (exclusive) - $110 shipped within continental US ($15 shipping credit outside continental US). I no longer have the brown shippers for these, so they'll ship in one large box. - SOLD

• Salacious B Crumb (inclusive) & Buboicuulaar (exclusive) - $90 shipped within continental US ($12 shipping credit outside continental US). I no longer have the brown shippers for these, so they'll ship in one large box. - SOLD

Sideshow Star Wars Anakin Skywalker premium format exclusive (with switch out Sith portrait)* - $450 ($25 shipping credit outside conti-US) - SOLD

Sideshow Star Wars Darth Maul premium format exclusive (with probe droid)* - $425 ($40 shipping credit outside conti-US) - note, box is oversized, may not ship overseas due to size restrictions on USPS Priority Mail. - SOLD

Sideshow Lord of Darkness PF exclusive (with unicorn horn).* - $500 ($40 shipping credit outside conti-US).

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV SDCC Secret Project* - $285 ($10 shipping credit outside conti-US) - will be packed out (the original brown shipper inside second cardboard box). Signature required for delivery. - SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III (regular)* - $235 ($10 shipping credit outside conti-US) - SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI SSC Exclusive (with extra forearm armor)* - $285 ($10 shipping credit outside conti-US) - SOLD

Hot Toys Batman OC original suit and original Tumbler* - OC Bats NRFB. Tumbler opened to inspect then immediately repackaged, never displayed. The spoiler came with some of the typical damage straight out of the box and was carefully fixed. One of the wheels does not spin for some reason. I am pretty sure I got all the shipping spacers so not sure why. It's not a problem unless you want to play with it and zoom-zoom it around (?). The roof has a grease spot as I think all of them did right out of the box. Other than that, this was never displayed (too big). It’s been sitting in its box pretty much since I received it when it was released. Batman OC will ship separately from the Tumbler in its own double-wall box, so you’ll get two T/Ns. $1250. ($75 shipping discount outside conti-US, or if you want to pick up from me in central NJ rather than ship).

Pictures of most of above items at https://s1034.photobucket.com/albums/a427/binky2k/Stuff for Sale/

My eBay ID if you want more feedback is motoblue.

PM me for more details if needed.

Thanks,

binky

Last edited:
Re: FS Sideshow 12" SW Jabba lot, HT Iron Man IVSP & VI, Star Wars premium formats

Mark VI sold.

Re: FS Sideshow 12" SW Jabba lot, HT Iron Man IVSP & VI, Star Wars premium formats

Lowered price on Mark IV SP.

Split up the Tatooine throne room lot, and lowered the price on Mark IV SP. Pictures added to Photobucket.

Salacious and Bubo sold. Mark IVSP sold. Added Darkness PF and HT OC Batman with Tumbler to the list. I am serious about getting out of this hobby. It's liberating!!!

Back