• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow 1/4 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
I have a Sideshow 1:4 Endo for sale.
The only issues are that he has loose fingers/thumbs and he is missing the tip of two fingers on the non gun arm hand. Most of the finger is there, just the tip is missing. Anyways, the rest of the statue is mint including the base and he fully lights up. He comes with the original art box.

I am asking $900 shipped, fully insured with tracking in Canada and continental US. I have 70 + feedback on the board, so deal with ease. I would also consider an Hot Toys AVP Predator + a bit of cash for trade.

Here are some pics:

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

Last edited:
loox like hes missing 2 finger pieces?

Yes, upon further inspection you seem to be correct. To be honest, the hands on this Statue are loose and I try to not pay attention to them. Mint ones cost between $1200-1500 on ebay, so if you don't mind the mangled hands, this is the statue for you.

Back