• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SDCC Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV, DX Joker and Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjasontodd

Super Freak
Reaction score
It sucks to admit this but for the most part I'm getting out of the game. I'm packing up my stuff and I'd rather not bring all of it with me.

Here is the second round of figures that I've decided to part with. Do not hesitate to send me reasonable offers, and by all means ask for me to take detailed and specific photos.

I prefer to ship within the US. I don't mind driving to meet someone and doing an exchange for a discount if you live somewhere around Philadelphia or New York City. All figures are opened and were displayed in my back office which is smoke free, child free, and for the most part the windows are always shaded with the curtains drawn. I am the original owner of these items.

Shipping for everything within the US is a flat $35 (priority, big box, bubble wrap, the works).

SDCC Iron Man Mark IV Special Projects (No shipper given at SDCC) - $450
DX10 Joker (special edition) - $350
DX12 Batman - $330

Last edited:
Back