• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Saturday Toys, Triad Toys, HT's, SS clothing & Bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rw23

Super Freak
Reaction score
First up is a Sarurday Toys body with HT's articulated neck post and HT's stand. Good condition, tight joints. $40 shipped anywhere in the U.S. SOLD!

Picture040.jpg

Next up is Triad's Bullet Balet set, dark grey. I did switch the shirts with another set so this comes with the short sleeve shirt. The shirt sleeve has had some stiching come out so the sleeve is un heemed. Everything else is in excellent condition, displayed in a glass display since opening. $40 shipped anywhere in the U.S. SOLD!

Picture034.jpg

Another set available is the HT's Clark Kent suit. It includes Coat, pants, vest, shirt, tie, shoe feet, and sock sleeves. Everything is in excellent codition displayed in a glass display since opening. $40 shipped anywhere in the U.S. SOLD!

Picture036.jpg

Also available is the Clark Kent body with Superman top and Saturday Toys feet. Package aslo comes with the Clark Kent head and stand. I did have to repair the glasses on Clark as I broke off one of the arms, just a dab of glue and it's hardly noticable. Everything else is in excellent condition. $40 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Lastly, SS's hatless Indiana Jones head sculpt, fedora, bendy whip, hand gun, and stand. Everything is in excellent condition, never used. $35 shipped anywhere in the U.S. SOLD!

P5030036.jpg

Thanks for lookin'! :D

Last edited:
Back