• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sale has ended...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

man_vs_machine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I've decided to get out of collecting 1/6 so I'll be posting the rest of what I have available over the next day or so. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states via priority mail with signature confirmation. You can pay via paypal as either a gift or for goods, but if done other than a gift please add the 3% for the fees. All figures were briefly out of direct sunlight.

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Terminator and Iron Man

very nice, I should have mine in a day or so. Need to get that Don Corleone though.

Re: FS: HT Terminator and Iron Man

Yeah, The don is the one 1/6th I'm going to keep, that and the SW figs I got for my son. You'll love the T2, it's an awesome figure

Re: FS: HT T1,T2 and Iron Man

Bump for a Great Trader / Seller

Trade and buy with confidence Freaks , no worries here :wave

Good luck buddy , i have 2 of these :panic:

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT T1 and T2

Sorry man, guess i had it priced to sell! he wasn't on here for more than 5 minutes, same with scar

yea it was, would have jumped all over it. congrats on the sale. any others?

I'll look through the rest of what I have. I have an ED 209 and original suit Batman to move but I promised a buddy of mine that I'd give him first shot before I posted if I ever decided to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back