• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rare Wall-E Ultimate Control Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATED on January 6th: shipping included anywhere worldwide.

I'm selling my Wall-E Ultimate Control Robot.
I LOVE it but it's been just standing there for a long time and I'm sure someone else (especially someone with kids) could enjoy it more (plus I need the money).

It seems it's pretty difficult to find nowadays and the ones I have seen sold on ebay recently have gone for up to $999.
Mine is not new (although it is in almost perfect condition) and it doesn't include the instructions (I haven't been able to find them but they must be somewhere so I will send them to the buyer as soon as I find them) nor the original box, so I'm asking $600 (shipping included).

My wall-e:

walle1.jpg

walle4.jpg

walle3.jpg

Store pic:

081007-ultimate-wall-e-bcol-12p.grid-6x2.jpg

It stands over 16" in height.
Weight: 13.4 pounds

It includes:

-Infrared Control with Touch Pad, MP3 backpack, 7.2V rechargeable battery pack and charger.

Things this guy can do:

- Follow-U mode, Explore mode, Dance mode, MP3 Music mode. Program mode plus an interactive Talk Back feature.
- 4 motion sensors that allow Wall-E to detect motion
- Obstacle sensors help it avoid things in its path and with sounds sensors. It can turn towards sounds and respond.
- Programmable remote control with 1000 and more action combos
- Animated arms and turning track wheels.

Designed with advanced technology-assembled with audio, motion and obstacle avoidance sensors. Its innovative remote control allows it to be played with using Touch Pad control, dual joy sticks, or any of the 16 function buttons for voice lights, sound effects, music, special programs and more. You can use the remote to create and program over 1000 action sequences.
Original voice, realistic movement, follows you around, explores, plays music from your MP3 player AND responds to your voice.

Anybody interested? Shipping cost will be different depending on your country. I am from Spain so just let me know where you live :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back