• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: $Price Lowered: RAH Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueLeader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,
I have for sale:
SOLD 1) A Sideshow Star Wars Stormtrooper for sale today. He has never been removed from the box and the box is in near mint condition, no dents, even the flap on the box has not been bent open more than the little bit that the picture shows. I don't have the shipper box but it will be mailed in a sturdy box with new bubble wrap protection.
Price: $129
Shipping: Extra, exact via USPS Priority Mail with free delivery confirmation

SOLD 2) A Medicom RAH Emperor's Royal Guard. He is mint in a sealed excellent condition factory box. Protect your Emperor while he sits in his throne with this highly trained and great displaying Red Guard.
Price: $149...Now lowered to $135...Now priced at $125
Shipping: Extra, exact via USPS Priority Mail with free delivery confirmation.

SOLD 3) A Medicom RAH Darth Maul. He is mint in a near mint factory sealed box.
Price: $130....Now lowered price to $120....New price of $115

SOLD 4) A Medicom RAH Shadow Stormtrooper. He is mint in a near mint factory sealed box.
Price: $85....Now lowered price to $80....Now lowered price to $75

SOLD 5) A G.I. Joe Sideshow Duke. He is mint and sealed in the brown shipper which has never been opened. I bought Duke straight from Sideshow. The shipper box is in mint condition.
Price: $110....Price now lowered to $100
Shipping is Extra, exact via USPS Priority Mail with free delivery confirmation. Weight is 4lbs 6ozs shipped inside another box to protect the shipper box.

SOLD 6) A NECA Geiger 18inch Alien. It is mint and sealed in a never opened factory box that has some shelf wear but not beat up, see pics. This one is heavy so please ask me for a shipping quote if you have any concerns. I will be shipping him in a sturdy box with plenty of new bubble wrap and shipping paper for protection.
Price: $45...Price: NOW $35
Shipping is extra, exact via USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post with free delivery confirmation.

7) RAH Medicom Original Jango Fett. He has been displayed in a Detolf in a smoke free home and comes complete packed back in the original box. The original box is in near mint condition as is the figure.
Price: $130... Price: NOW $110
Shipping is extra, exact via USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post or UPS Ground with free delivery confirmation.

SOLD 8) Hasbro Clone Wars Turbo Tank mint in the Factory Sealed Brown Shipper Box. Shipping is Free via UPS Ground or USPS Priority to the US lower 48 with Free Tracking and Insurance.
Price: $265... NOW $245
Payment is via Paypal only

RAHJangobox.jpg

RAHJangocollageupl.jpg

RAHJangofirstreleaseupk.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT: Medicom RAH Captain & Commander

Bump 9 Nov
Waves hand in front of your face "You Will buy my Clone Troopers" :lol

Re: FS/FT: Medi RAH Captain & Commander FREE shipping FREE $50GC

Bump
removed old info other sale

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Star Wars Stormtrooper MINMB

do u just have stormtroopers?

Re: FS: Sideshow Star Wars Stormtrooper MINMB

do u just have stormtroopers?

What ya lookin for? I also have a Medicom RAH Darth Maul mint in box for $130 and a Medicom Blackhole Stormtrooper mint in box for $85. Both do not include shipping. And I might be persuaded to sale my Medicom Shocktroopers, two of them, if the price is right.

Re: FS:SSC Stormtrooper, RAH Emperor's Royal Guard, More RAH

Bump 8 Feb
Added more Medicom RAH figures for sale. I will deal for multiple purchases.

Re: FS:SSC Stormtrooper, RAH Emperor's Royal Guard, More RAH

pm on the way

Back