• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Predator Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainCaveTroll

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am selling my Predator Cinemaquette. It is in perfect condition but has a tiny bit of damage to a finger and the thumb of the left hand. The wire frame (about 5mm) is exposed at the tip of the thumb and tip of the finger. When on display, it is highly unnoticeable but it is there nonetheless. It could easily be fixed by someone who knows what they are doing.
Here are a couple of pics. You can see the hand when on display and also the hand from underneath.
I would ideally like to sell to someone in the UK but will consider shipping outside of the UK. However, I do not have the box or stryofoam which is why I would much prefer to sell within the UK.
I am looking for £1500 and for him to be collected. Outside of the UK, I would be after £1500 + postage and he is big and heavy.

I always like to buy a flaw statue, specially this kind expensive ones,
If I can I want to buy it from USA..... How much is the shipping ?

Back