• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pop Culture Shock: Cammy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chargersfan57

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm putting up my Cammy Pf (Reg) for sale since I'm not collecting this line anymore. It's too hard to keep up with everything SS has as you all know. :horror

Anyway, she's been protected in her box from the moment I got her and I finally took her out to take some pics.

When I got her, she had two small red lines on her hand (Same paint that is on her gloves) I decided to keep her as It didn't really bug me.

Lastly, and I could have killed myself when I did this, but when I was moving her to take pics, I must not have had her front hair wisp in good enough and it fell out, hit the floor, and now has two paint chips. I contacted SS about a replacement but this far into the game there are none left. :(

It should, however, be a very easy fix for someone out there with even slight painting skills.

I'm looking for $200.00 out the door anywhere in the U.S. If you are an international buyer, contact me for a quote.

Pics will go up this week when I have some time.

Thanks guys, hope to find her a good home.

Last edited:
Back