• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pixletwin's 1:6 LOTR Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mailed Aragorn and Legolas to the buyer yesterday and I had the most regret I have ever had selling a figure.

No more of my LOTR figs are for sale. Sorry everyone. I just couldn't do it. :eek:

I had a very interesting dream of regret last night. If it feels wrong then it probably is.

YAY! Wise move. If its something you think you'll be getting again one day anyway, I say bite the bullet and just keep them.

You've still got the brothers. Just add a steaming pile of vomit and you've got Denethor to go along with them. J/K not a fan of Denethor character at all.

Anyway, with Boromir and Faramir and the Hobbits there are still 2 very good scenes to recreate just with those.

Yeah.. I will buy Aragorn and Legolas in a while when money loosens up a bit. I already have a very kind seller who is going to hold on to his Ex.'s for me.

Back