• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PCS Guile 1/4 Statue CHEAP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to sell a mint Pop Culture Shock Guile Turbo Edition. This is the version that didn't come with the Charlie dog tag. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity (#360) and original brown shipper. $200 shipped in the U.S. only.

Yeah sure. I must admit, I really don't know how to post pics on the site. I always have trouble with it. I can take pics of him and email it to anyone who is interested. This is the green version btw.

Yeah sure. I must admit, I really don't know how to post pics on the site. I always have trouble with it. I can take pics of him and email it to anyone who is interested. This is the green version btw.

Best way I have found is to upload them to photoBucket (free), then copy the image code directly into the post. You can get this code just by hovering over the uploaded image or hitting 'share'. Just for future reference.

Just wanted to chime in and say I've had two deals with emperor and they went through flawlessly. Good luck on your sale!

Just wanted to chime in and say I've had two deals with emperor and they went through flawlessly. Good luck on your sale!

Thanks man!

Sorry about the pics guys. I've been real busy this week. I should have them up early this weekend. Oh and bump to the top.

Back