• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or FT - Sideshow TX Endo Skull Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT UPDATE - Here's the video in HD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3tVjTPixQ&fmt=22

Hey all... I have a TX Endo bust for sale and I am trying to see what price I can get for it. They sell for $1000 - $1200 on eBay however mine has a small scratch on the top of the skull towards the back and a small scuff on the back of the head. None of this is noticeable from the front when displayed and can only be seen upon close inspection. I would be looking for $800 shipped or a decent offer around there, would anyone be interested? I'll try to make a video tomorrow so any interested folks can see, but I would like to know if anyone would be interested in this piece... just send me a PM and I will send you the video link as soon as it's ready.

Thanks!
Dan

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to say I would also be willing to trade for other pieces. I am looking for:

Iron Man Bust
Grievous Bust
Grievous PF Exclusive Edition
Darth Maul Bust
Moria Orc PF WITH CORRECTED COLORED CLOTH (I know some of you guys fixed yours up)

I'm in to all kinds of stuff, so make a trade offer if you want...

Do just the eyes light up to??

the eyes, temple area and neck all light up...

8301_press01-001.jpg

Back