• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS optimus Prime EX Maquette/Rogue PF EX Brand new

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T3xrr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Optimus Prime Maquette EX #11---asking $4300 shipped anywhere in the USA(This guy is flawless and was only opened to inspect/never displayed)

Rogue EX PF---asking $700 shipped in the USA(No paint or face/eyes problems and looks normal) Only opened to inspect and check for paint issues/never displayed

Iron Man Secret Project Sealed---$375 shipped

Sideshow Darth Maul PF Art Box included/original brown shipper is not (mint but saber does not light up/may be fixible)---$350 shipped

Gentle giant Vader mint with original box--- $175 shipped
Gentle giant Maul mint with original box---$175 shipped

International buyers PM me for shipping rates. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump!!! Feel free to make me an offer and I may consider as long as its reasonable of course :monkey3

Wow. Free bump. Good luck on your sales. Maybe there should be an "Occupy the For Sale/Trade" thread. :lol

Damn bro your taxing people...

Good luck on the sale!!

Taxing and waxing and then polishing. I realize it says asking but its doesnt sell even close to that on ebay anymore and there you are protected and you get rewards. Consider this a free bump.

Taxing and waxing and then polishing. I realize it says asking but its doesnt sell even close to that on ebay anymore and there you are protected and you get rewards. Consider this a free bump.

I find it ironic you have the nerve to call out other people's scalper prices, yet have no reservations about listing scalper prices yourself, donkey :cuckoo:

Comeon fellas, let the man have his dream. It's bad form to goto other people's thread and complain about their prices.

free bump...

Back