• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Obi One cold cathode saber,sith eyes Darth Vader head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slp bishop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys have this set of cold cathode sabers for Luke and Obi One the hilts are both sideshow with 6". Blue cold Cathode lights plug into the wall and the fire up I do not have any clear heat shrink to put over the blades but can easily be found any questions just ask

Obi one saber (sold)

Vader is next

30.00 shipped

Last edited:
Up to the top Luke is sold still have Obi one and Vader will be done tonight if anyone is interested also added Vader head

Bump to the top if you want any other light sabers all I need is the hilt hit me up if your wanting one

As far as shipping I'm just worried the bulbs would not make the trip but if I can find a way to secure them I will ship over seas as far as not sending a hilt I understand but unfortunantly that's all I can do for now because I suck at molding and casting sometimes I score some loose hilts to offer up but they come along to often I just got a Luke hilt and Darth maul hilt I will be selling if anyone is interested the maul is sideshow and the Luke is dx07 and bump

All you need is a drill bit some small wire a 12v power adapter some lights solder and some time and your good to go I can pass on what know through PMs if your interested I was like you not to long ago trying to figure these things out

Back